- 19 Posts
Auto rotation problem
Picked up my wife a LTEVO and it is in excellent condition and everything works great, except the screen will not auto rotate. I made sure that it was checked in the settings, and I did the calibration. I bought the phone used and I got ahold of the guy and he told me that it was working. Could there have been something happen when he factory reset it? Is there something that I am missing? Or is the wife goinna have to deal with it? When say, I am watching a YouTube video and I go to full screen, it will go to landscape, but everything else stays in portrait mode. Any help will be greatly appreciated.....
Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk
- 01-19-2014, 01:16 PM #3
Re: Auto rotation problem
Happens to me as well. Whenever I'm watching a YouTube video in landscape and press back, I'm still in landscape mode and can't go back to portrait unless I go home (which I have set to be always on portrait) then back to the YouTube app. It's definitely not killing me, but can be annoying at times.
- By HulaHooper225 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 4Last Post: 05-10-2014, 04:06 PM
- By Edible Walrus in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 02-27-2014, 08:30 AM
- By Seiryu769 in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 01-19-2014, 12:05 PM
- By Leah Zurzolo in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 01-18-2014, 07:19 AM
- By ofcourse in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 01-17-2014, 01:10 PM