- 02-06-2014, 05:17 PM #2
- 02-07-2014, 07:34 AM #3
- 54 Posts
I took a while for me to figure it out. Go to Settings>Access point names (APN) Then go down the list and choose the first setting named "SPCS Global" That made it finally work for me. There's a lot of discussion on xda forums about the technical specifics of APN's. That's were the problem seems to be. I had to go down the list of APN's one by one until I got that one to work. So far, so good, but I'm still in testing mode to see if I'll keep using it. To be honest, I feel all the problems are related to the fact that we are on Android JB 4.1. I bet you when we get updated to 4.3, the problems will resolve.
- 02-08-2014, 11:47 AM #4
- 02-10-2014, 01:55 PM #5
- 54 Posts
Supposed to be in the hangouts settings. Funny you mention that. My wife's Evo is not showing APN settings on her hangouts settings menu, but mine is. We're running the same new version of Hangouts. Only difference, I downloaded the APK file and my wife updated through the play store.
- By skatergirl in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 15Last Post: 02-04-2014, 01:31 PM
- By bigtank in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 4Last Post: 02-02-2014, 01:52 PM
- By RM83 in forum Moto XReplies: 1Last Post: 02-02-2014, 08:56 AM
- By ianhanson85 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 9Last Post: 02-01-2014, 07:14 PM
- By princesultan in forum Moto XReplies: 7Last Post: 01-31-2014, 10:18 PM