- 7 Posts
Soft-Bricked My Phone and I Can't Load New ROM
I have soft-bricked my phone. I can boot into my recovery, and I have even have been able to flash a new recovery, but I can't install a new ROM through recovery. I forgot to make a backup so that is not an option. Any idea of what I can do to make my phone operable. I don't mind going back to stock. I tried install VipeROM and CM 10 and neither worked.
- 02-18-2014, 02:33 PM #2
- 02-18-2014, 02:52 PM #3
- 02-21-2014, 06:33 PM #5
- 219 Posts
Re: Soft-Bricked My Phone and I Can't Load New ROM
Did you ever figure it out?
Are you doing a full wipe before you try to flash? You should always wipe everything including the /system partition when you flash another rom. If it won't let you mount the internal SD then put the rom on your external with a computer then put it back into your phone and flash it.
Do you use TWRP or CWM recovery?
Sent from my beastly LG G2 using TapatalkAlways rooted.
- By ravegan in forum GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-18-2014, 08:09 PM
- By MsPrettyPoetic in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 02-18-2014, 03:04 PM
- By wessock in forum SprintReplies: 3Last Post: 02-18-2014, 02:08 PM
- By kamax in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 2Last Post: 02-18-2014, 01:20 PM
- By simplyglam in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 02-18-2014, 12:22 PM