HTC EVO 4G LTE: Screen Freezes
My screen has started frequently freezing. If I press the power button and turn off the screen and then turn it back on it is fine for a while. Sometimes when I turn off the screen I can't swipe the lock circle and have to turn off the screen a couple of times. I tried doing a factory reset and it didn't help. In fact, the screen started freezing before I had restored any apps. Any suggestions?
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 03-01-2014 at 09:08 AM.
Re: Screen Freezes
Another aspect that may be related is that scrolling in some apps has gotten screwed up. When I scroll in Email or Photo Gallery, it immediately fast scrolls with dates appearing. I can't slowly scroll through mail or photos any more.
- By djpay10 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 35Last Post: 05-12-2014, 12:50 AM
- By richtd in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1Replies: 4Last Post: 04-21-2014, 02:18 PM
- By Jimmy OldSkool in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 4Last Post: 03-06-2014, 04:52 PM
- By bbhybridchris in forum Moto XReplies: 6Last Post: 03-06-2014, 11:36 AM
- By jondoom in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 03-01-2014, 02:21 PM