HTC EVO 4G LTE: Screen Freezes
My screen has started frequently freezing. If I press the power button and turn off the screen and then turn it back on it is fine for a while. Sometimes when I turn off the screen I can't swipe the lock circle and have to turn off the screen a couple of times. I tried doing a factory reset and it didn't help. In fact, the screen started freezing before I had restored any apps. Any suggestions?
Re: Screen Freezes
Another aspect that may be related is that scrolling in some apps has gotten screwed up. When I scroll in Email or Photo Gallery, it immediately fast scrolls with dates appearing. I can't slowly scroll through mail or photos any more.
- By bbhybridchris in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 18Last Post: 02-17-2017, 08:41 PM
- By richtd in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1Replies: 11Last Post: 11-07-2014, 03:59 AM
- By djpay10 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 35Last Post: 05-12-2014, 01:50 AM
- By Jimmy OldSkool in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 4Last Post: 03-06-2014, 05:52 PM
- By jondoom in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 03-01-2014, 03:21 PM