Help, with 4.3 update Evo 4g Lte

jfb42

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Hey everyone, I am wanting to get some information on the new 4.3 w/Sense 5 update. I took my phone to the sprint store where i live and the technician there downloaded the link for the RUU and he went to install it on my phone. When it was done installing, nothing changed other than the fact it wiped all my stuff off of it. I still have same old 4.1 and sense 4+. Can someone please tell me what is up with that? and how do i get it installed on my phone myself.

Thanks in advance for everyone's help

RP-88

Sep 27, 2010
Visit site
Sounds to me like the update failed prior to installing the new ROM. This occurred to me once as well and the result was the same (prior build).

Can you download and rerun the update?

aowald

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
Sounds to me like the update failed prior to installing the new ROM. This occurred to me once as well and the result was the same (prior build).

Can you download and rerun the update?
The original link has been taken down. You might have some better luck getting the file using the URL listed below:

[RUU] EVO 4G LTE 4.3 + Sense 5 MR update - Software Version: 4.13.651.3 - xda-developers

Look at the first post on the link posted above and look where Captain Throwback mentions "I have uploaded it here and here." The file that the Sprint technician likely used is in one of those links.

jfb42

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Thank you very much for your help. It is greatly appreciated. Going to try it one more time.

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles