Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Help, with 4.3 update Evo 4g Lte

Hey everyone, I am wanting to get some information on the new 4.3 w/Sense 5 update. I took my phone to the sprint store where i live and the technician there downloaded the link for the RUU and he went to install it on my phone. When it was done installing, nothing changed other than the fact it wiped all my stuff off of it. I still have same old 4.1 and sense 4+. Can someone please tell me what is up with that? and how do i get it installed on my phone myself.

Thanks in advance for everyone's help

Default Re: Help, with 4.3 update Evo 4g Lte

Sounds to me like the update failed prior to installing the new ROM. This occurred to me once as well and the result was the same (prior build).

Can you download and rerun the update?
    Thanked by:
    jfb42 

Global Posts
    29 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RP-88 View Post
    Sounds to me like the update failed prior to installing the new ROM. This occurred to me once as well and the result was the same (prior build).

Can you download and rerun the update?
    The original link has been taken down. You might have some better luck getting the file using the URL listed below:

[RUU] EVO 4G LTE 4.3 + Sense 5 MR update - Software Version: 4.13.651.3 - xda-developers

Look at the first post on the link posted above and look where Captain Throwback mentions "I have uploaded it here and here." The file that the Sprint technician likely used is in one of those links.
    Thanked by:
    jfb42 
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Thank you very much for your help. It is greatly appreciated. Going to try it one more time.

Posted via Android Central App