- 7 Posts
Help, with 4.3 update Evo 4g Lte
Hey everyone, I am wanting to get some information on the new 4.3 w/Sense 5 update. I took my phone to the sprint store where i live and the technician there downloaded the link for the RUU and he went to install it on my phone. When it was done installing, nothing changed other than the fact it wiped all my stuff off of it. I still have same old 4.1 and sense 4+. Can someone please tell me what is up with that? and how do i get it installed on my phone myself.
Thanks in advance for everyone's help
- 03-10-2014, 05:38 PM #2
- 03-11-2014, 06:55 PM #3
Re: Help, with 4.3 update Evo 4g Lte
[RUU] EVO 4G LTE 4.3 + Sense 5 MR update - Software Version: 4.13.651.3 - xda-developers
Look at the first post on the link posted above and look where Captain Throwback mentions "I have uploaded it here and here." The file that the Sprint technician likely used is in one of those links.
- By pcguys in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 22Last Post: 03-29-2014, 10:36 PM
- By alexcolka in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 03-16-2014, 07:25 AM
- By playground in forum Android GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 03-13-2014, 07:47 AM
- By IZZY1340 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 10Last Post: 03-12-2014, 12:30 AM
- By geojillian in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 03-10-2014, 05:04 PM