- 7 Posts
HELP Apps question
I just installed the new 4.3 on my phone and i am trying to geteverything put back on it. I plug my phone to the computer and click on sd storage and it shows folders for all of my apps. But they are not on the phone or listed on my sd card when i go to settings, apps, on sd card. I am completely confused now. So can someone help me with this? I am just wondering why isn't my apps showing up in my settings when they are showing up when i have the phone plugged into the computer.
- 03-13-2014, 02:01 PM #2
Re: HELP Apps question
What youre seeing is cached data. If you back up your app installations using an app or google they should reload once you get the device setup. If not, open the market place, go to your purchased apps and start downloading them again.
- By XiDuelFilms in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 9Last Post: 03-21-2014, 11:14 AM
- By GeCeEse in forum Developer SpotlightReplies: 3Last Post: 03-20-2014, 03:11 PM
- By rvandroid in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 03-14-2014, 11:44 AM
- By latinoboi30 in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 6Last Post: 03-14-2014, 02:44 AM
- By joharry in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 03-13-2014, 01:40 PM