Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bigdatl
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    Stock-unrooted

Default if you were waiting for the upgrade...

HTC Software Updates Plan 24.03 the "promised" upgrade has been cancelled...the RUU must have been a total disaster.
    CrackBerry Curve 9330 > BlackBerry Tour 9630 > HTC EVO 4G > HTC EVO 4G LTE > Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Default Re: if you were waiting for the upgrade...

Quote Originally Posted by Zookeeper63 View Post
    HTC Software Updates Plan 24.03 the "promised" upgrade has been cancelled...the RUU must have been a total disaster.
    Things like this happen. I wouldn't worry about upgrades though. If your phone is working fine, then try to be content with it. If upgrades are really important to you, then you should go with a Nexus or Google Play Edition device.

Global Posts
    42 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dkhmwilliams View Post
    Things like this happen. I wouldn't worry about upgrades though. If your phone is working fine, then try to be content with it. If upgrades are really important to you, then you should go with a Nexus or Google Play Edition device.
    If I am reading this correctly, the cancelled update is 4.2.2 +Sense 5. The update we are waiting for is 4.3 + Sense 5 which says it's available.
    jwbekens likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdatl View Post
    If I am reading this correctly, the cancelled update is 4.2.2 +Sense 5. The update we are waiting for is 4.3 + Sense 5 which says it's available.
    Yep. Based on what I read as well 4.3 + Sense 5 is still on the table for the EVO LTE