Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 4 of 4
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bigdatl
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Zookeeper63's Avatar

    Posts
    124 Posts
    ROM
    Stock-unrooted

    Default if you were waiting for the upgrade...

    HTC Software Updates Plan 24.03 the "promised" upgrade has been cancelled...the RUU must have been a total disaster.
    CrackBerry Curve 9330 > BlackBerry Tour 9630 > HTC EVO 4G > HTC EVO 4G LTE > Samsung Galaxy Note 3
  2. #2  

    Default Re: if you were waiting for the upgrade...

    Quote Originally Posted by Zookeeper63 View Post
    HTC Software Updates Plan 24.03 the "promised" upgrade has been cancelled...the RUU must have been a total disaster.
    Things like this happen. I wouldn't worry about upgrades though. If your phone is working fine, then try to be content with it. If upgrades are really important to you, then you should go with a Nexus or Google Play Edition device.
  3. #3  
    bigdatl's Avatar

    Posts
    18 Posts
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts

    Default Re: if you were waiting for the upgrade...

    Quote Originally Posted by dkhmwilliams View Post
    Things like this happen. I wouldn't worry about upgrades though. If your phone is working fine, then try to be content with it. If upgrades are really important to you, then you should go with a Nexus or Google Play Edition device.
    If I am reading this correctly, the cancelled update is 4.2.2 +Sense 5. The update we are waiting for is 4.3 + Sense 5 which says it's available.
    jwbekens likes this.
  4. #4  

    Default Re: if you were waiting for the upgrade...

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdatl View Post
    If I am reading this correctly, the cancelled update is 4.2.2 +Sense 5. The update we are waiting for is 4.3 + Sense 5 which says it's available.
    Yep. Based on what I read as well 4.3 + Sense 5 is still on the table for the EVO LTE

Similar Threads

  1. Connecting two bluetooth headphones to S3 at the same time
    By mpadhu in forum Samsung Galaxy S3
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-24-2014, 12:22 PM

Posting Permissions