HTC EVO 4G LTE: Flashing Amber/Green Light when charging
I think my phone has a problem either with the battery or the phone itself. I tried charging my phone and it stayed on the amber light for a few seconds then all of a sudden, it starts blinking green, red, green, red. I know my phone is not overheated and it has done this in the past but worked normally until a few days ago. I took out the battery for a while and plugged it back in and it still kept doing the same thing.
I need to help on knowing whether or not there is a possible fix for this.
Thanks. Any help is appreciated.
- 06-17-2014, 02:55 PM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: HTC EVO 4G LTE: Flashing Amber/Green Light when charging
You're not alone, I too have been experiencing this exact phenomenon with my phone. For a while I thought it was my battery, so I bought a new one. Sadly the issue wasn't cleared up. I now believe its either the charging port or the hardware.
- By mlb11theshow in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 09-06-2014, 02:28 PM
- By huehuehuee in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 05-12-2014, 07:57 AM
- By RiderHD in forum LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 05-10-2014, 07:13 PM
- By Prince Coulibaly in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 0Last Post: 05-10-2014, 01:25 PM
- By DrAkO82 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 2Last Post: 05-10-2014, 09:56 AM