- 3 Posts
System sounds muted (hijacked, perhaps?)
My Evo LTE seems to have been sound jacked. I don't recall installing any app that would take over sound, and the only updates applied have been prl updates. How can I find what's hijacked my sounds? I can't turn my ringer up, and all system sounds are muted. And no, i'm not rooted. I have never been able to get the HTC bootloader unlock to work.
- 06-18-2014, 09:30 AM #2
Re: System sounds muted (hijacked, perhaps?)
So you can't adjust the volume with either the physical button or going into volume settings?
- 07-18-2014, 07:35 PM #4
- By bkk_joe in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-18-2015, 12:13 PM
- By ymaz108 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-23-2014, 03:39 PM
- By eaglestar in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 2Last Post: 06-18-2014, 03:48 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-18-2014, 09:24 AM
- By Dee Marsh in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 06-17-2014, 04:02 PM