NEED HELP

jesus123

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
ok so i know all the steps to installing a kernal. but it seems on clockwork recovery whatever its called cant read the kernals i place on the phone. im connecting my phone to my mac and dragging and dropping the downloaded files containing kernal and then attempting to flash them in recovery mode. what the heck im i doing wrong!!! i got an htc evo 4g and dying to push this phone to the max can someone please help me !!!

thanks folks

Last edited:

jesus123

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
ok so i know all the steps to installing a kernal. but it seems on clockwork recovery whatever its called cant read the kernals i place on the phone. im connecting my phone to my mac and dragging and dropping the downloaded files containing kernal and then attempting to flash them in recovery mode. what the heck im i doing wrong!!! i got an htc evo 4g and dying to push this phone to the max can someone please help me !!! email me at diaz19899@gmail.com

thanks folks
also i forgot to say that when i attempt to flash the kernals the files show up empty and "clockwork" says no files found !!! :( someone help

SmokeCrawler

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
I notice you say files that the kernel is in. Are you unzipping it and then trying to install it?

What kernels are you trying to flash?