Evo won't turn on!!!!!! Please help me!

Go Android!

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
So right now my Evo won't turn on. All morning I've been trying to make it come on and it wouldn't. Switched the batteries, plugged into the computer. and everything else. BUT about 10 minutes ago, it finally flashed the white "HTC EVO 4G" sign then flashed two red notification lights (one on the normal notification light and one on the wimax notitication light).

It was working fine til last night. In the middle of the night, I wanted to check the time and that's when I realized something was wrong. The phone was off so I turned it on and it kept on turning off and on by itself then flashed the red notification lights.

Also, I'm in Jamaica right now and will be for 1 1/2 more weeks. So I can't call Sprint, go to Sprint, etc. I'm also rooted with a custom ROM. But I'm 100% sure that it isn't because of anything I flashed. But because of the custom ROM, I'm scared that if I take my phone to Sprint one day, and it starts working again that they'll see I'm rooted.

And...I have a cracked screen. So once I do go back home, Sprint will assume that dropping my phone caused it not to work. Even though I cracked it 7 months ago.

So...any suggestions?

Go Android!

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I feel pretty stupid now. It just started working again. It's charging but the notification light isn't indicating that it's charging.

Pure87

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
Your battery was probably just really really dead or something. If it's insured, you should revert to stock and take it in when you get back to the states, just in case there is a problem with your evo.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaahza