• 1 Post By tazman1963
  • 1 Post By dumpedduce
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    21 Global Posts

Default Revolution for evo 2.3.3?

Does anyone want to test the revolution S-off tool on a evo with 2.3
    Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

I'm down to try...but from the looks of it, its not supported. It ought give the same message as fr3vo (whatever its called) did

I would test but it seems to not be supported.

Sent from my EVO 4g using tapatalk.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Global Posts
    21 Global Posts

I'm just not home and the powers out cause of a storm :/ but other than that imma try on my other phone

Is it it an evo?

Sent from my EVO 4g using tapatalk.

From posts on xda it won't do anything. Just says your phone not supported at this time.

who cares what this says anyways

ROM
    evo-deck 1.3d (2.3.5)

All I know is that means is resources can now be put back into our OG 4G and that my brothers and sisters will soon have a fully tested rooting tool in order to have the joy of flashing! For those who wanna try this tool as is I say use with caution, but anyone who does and has success.......don't forget to scream it out here! I say yahoooooo to this "revolutionary " tool!

Sent from Looney Tunes Central!
    If i haven't already said it, thank you so much for all your help, it means a lot to me! So thanks!
    Thanked by:
    tazman2163 likes this.

ROM
    evo-deck 1.3d (2.3.5)

For anyone else who is curious start here!

Sent from Looney Tunes Central!
    If i haven't already said it, thank you so much for all your help, it means a lot to me! So thanks!
    Thanked by:
    tazman2163 likes this.

Thumbs down Re: Revolution for evo 2.3.3?

The devs (unrevoked and alpharev) spoke very load and clear today. The EVO 4G will never get root again, it is dead in their eyes.

They essentially told every EVO 4G owner to go jump in the ocean, they don't care about anything but the newest phones.

ROM
    Arctic Hd

Quote Originally Posted by Illusions View Post
    The devs (unrevoked and alpharev) spoke very load and clear today. The EVO 4G will never get root again, it is dead in their eyes.

They essentially told every EVO 4G owner to go jump in the ocean, they don't care about anything but the newest phones.
    I find this to be BS. Link?

Thanked by:
    Citizen Coyote likes this.
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  

Global Posts
    21 Global Posts

Don't know bout yall but they got until 9/01 until I sell both my evos n get an evo 3d lol

Default Re: Revolution for evo 2.3.3?

I am returning my Evo right now and getting a Nexus 4G!!! Once you root you cant go back to stock, they have till 3:30 this afternoon to find a root but either way I am holding out for something better than a 3D phone
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    3,549 Global Posts
    ROM
    Ice Cream Sandwich

You can go back to stock on the nexus s 4g and the evo 3d.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
    Some say the glass is half empty. Some say its half full. I say, "Are you going to drink that?"

Global Posts
    230 Global Posts
    ROM
    Cyanogen or Warm

Quote Originally Posted by bllackkman View Post
    I am returning my Evo right now and getting a Nexus 4G!!! Once you root you cant go back to stock, they have till 3:30 this afternoon to find a root but either way I am holding out for something better than a 3D phone
    You do know you can just turn off the 3D? It still has the best specs of any phone on the US market right now, and 3D is optional, so don't see the issue.

Your argument is like saying you don't want a Ferrari because it has tan floor mats, and you prefer a Ford Fiesta because it has black floor mats. It's still a Ferrari.

ROM
    voodoo enhanced!

Quote Originally Posted by moeinyoho View Post
    Does anyone want to test the revolution S-off tool on a evo with 2.3
    yes please!

Quote Originally Posted by Telperion View Post
    You do know you can just turn off the 3D? It still has the best specs of any phone on the US market right now, and 3D is optional, so don't see the issue.

Your argument is like saying you don't want a Ferrari because it has tan floor mats, and you prefer a Ford Fiesta because it has black floor mats. It's still a Ferrari.
    The 3D is a cool option but other than that, sense 3.0 (which you can flash on to a rooted Evo 4G) and the processor, there's nothing really to report I could rock a rooted Evo for another year with out a itch to upgrade because I am really not impressed!!! So why spend 199 for that when I can pick up a Nexus free today at Bestbuy??? I guarantee you there will be something better next month without 3D

ROM
    Arctic Hd

Quote Originally Posted by bllackkman View Post
    The 3D is a cool option but other than that, sense 3.0 (which you can flash on to a rooted Evo 4G) and the processor, there's nothing really to report I could rock a rooted Evo for another year with out a itch to upgrade because I am really not impressed!!! So why spend 199 for that when I can pick up a Nexus free today at Bestbuy??? I guarantee you there will be something better next month without 3D
    Better than the E3D in a month, that's a joke. How long did it take for them to make something better than the Evo? It will be several months before we see this happen.

DumpedDuce Approves This Message Via TapaTalk

ROM
    KK 4.4.2

Quote Originally Posted by dumpedduce View Post
    I find this to be BS. Link?

Agreed, this is a troll. Devs are still working on the OG Evo, see .

ROM
    Viper Rom ICS Android 4.0

Quote Originally Posted by dumpedduce View Post
    Better than the E3D in a month, that's a joke. How long did it take for them to make something better than the Evo? It will be several months before we see this happen.

DumpedDuce Approves This Message Via TapaTalk
    The photon is out.

Sent from a Chopper Gunner in COD
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    3,549 Global Posts
    ROM
    Ice Cream Sandwich

This is not a E3D discussion or comparison thread.

Revolutionary does not work on the OG evolution at this time. Devs are working on root for the og evo

Closed.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
    Some say the glass is half empty. Some say its half full. I say, "Are you going to drink that?"
    Thanked by: