Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    Evo Deck

Default Are you stuck on htc evo screen flashing synergy?

ok for all those getting stuck on the bootloading screen (htcevoscreen) while flashing synergy. Make sure you are flashing the rom with armons ra recovery. Also when you are getting ready to flash the rom it will be better to wipe data, dalvic cache, cache 3 times each than go to the sd card to flash the rom. If you are using the recovery givin from rom manager you will be stuck at the bootloading screen, it has to be armons recovery. If anyone is having problems flashing a rom just ask and i will do a thread on how to do it for you. Thanks

ROM
    Arctic Hd

Quote Originally Posted by robster8719 View Post
    ok for all those getting stuck on the bootloading screen (htcevoscreen) while flashing synergy. Make sure you are flashing the rom with armons ra recovery....(for all those who just rooted your evo that would be the recovery you were giving while using revolutionary). Also when you are getting ready to flash the rom it will be better to wipe data, dalvic cache, cache 3 times each than go to the sd card to flash the rom. If you are using the recovery givin from rom manager you will be stuck at the bootloading screen, it has to be armons recovery. If anyone is having problems flashing a rom just ask and i will do a thread on how to do it for you. Thanks
    Correction, you get clockworkmod when you use revolutionary tool.

DumpedDuce Approves This Message
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

ROM
    Evo Deck

Default Re: Are you stuck on htc evo screen flashing synergy?

im shot out

ROM
    ICS 4.0.3

Talking Re: Are you stuck on htc evo screen flashing synergy?

Im using clockwork and flashed synergy just fine.....the rom was synergy RLS1-supersonic.zip

Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    ROM
    Virus Synergy W / 3.0

Default Re: Are you stuck on htc evo screen flashing synergy?

You need to flash amonra when you are going to use the gmode version of synergy.

ROM
    ICS 4.0.3

Quote Originally Posted by Active_Matrix View Post
    You need to flash amonra when you are going to use the gmode version of synergy.
    Shoot I should of stated that, if you're using clockwork you should not flash the god-mode version of synergy.....I'm very pleased with synergy so far and I'm a sucker for the lock screen! Haha