How to connect xbox live to mobile hotspot

PFCLand

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Yes I have looked every where to try and figure out how to get my xbox 360 slim to connect to my mobile hotspot . Does anyone know how to get it to work ? I had it working on my rooted LG optimus some how but for some reason the EVO wants to be stubbron.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4g using Tapatalk

AlphaTango414

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
As long as its broadcasting, your xbox should pick up the signal and connect to it. I used my phone when I still had my xbox to play live with no problem.

mikiemike

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
are you using wireless tether or the sprint hotpot feature. the wireless tether doesnt work for everything. if the sprint hotspot is not available on your current rom then download and flash one that it is. any of the MikMik sense roms has it unlocked.

good luck,

PFCLand

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
are you using wireless tether or the sprint hotpot feature. the wireless tether doesnt work for everything. if the sprint hotspot is not available on your current rom then download and flash one that it is. any of the MikMik sense roms has it unlocked.

good luck,

I have tryed that rom and it still wont connect can someone tell mw\e why my evo wants to be stubburon and wont let me connect to my xbo via hotspot ??

AlphaTango414

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I used the wireless tether app when I used my evo. So is it not finding your wireless from your phone or will the Xbox find the wireless but wont allow you to connect to it?

DumpedDuce Approves This Message

PFCLand

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
I used the wireless tether app when I used my evo. So is it not finding your wireless from your phone or will the Xbox find the wireless but wont allow you to connect to it?

DumpedDuce Approves This Message

Well when I turn it on it finds the signal so I connect and put the password in and when I go to check xbox live connection . It says can not obtain ip address .

Sent from. my HTC EVO 4G Tapatalk

PFCLand

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Ok u truest that still didn't work so I went on Sprint.com added the mobile hotspot for $30 and tyred it and it works , sadly I don't wanna pay 30. But of its only way I can get on xbox live via hotspot I will .

Sent from. my HTC EVO 4G Tapatalk

buggie m

Jun 16, 2014
Visit site
ok so i live in a rural are with no broadband, no dsl, can't do satellite and its a huge pain. so the mobile hotspot feature on my galaxy nexus is the only option for gaming but it wouldn't connect. I FIGURED IT OUT!!!!!! IDK what it is but i used a netgear wn2500RP range extender along with my cell hotspot and it fooled the xbox. i hope this helps someone.

Danielbell93

Sep 25, 2016
Visit site
Yes I have looked every where to try and figure out how to get my xbox 360 slim to connect to my mobile hotspot . Does anyone know how to get it to work ? I had it working on my rooted LG optimus some how but for some reason the EVO wants to be stubbron.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4g using Tapatalk

Take a deep breath. Restart the phone. Restart the computer. Try again. If it still fails try holding your breath and then using your arm as if it were a pipe and slam that hardware. Really show it who's boss. Problem solved. If not then repeat from step 1 with a deep breath.
Remember who is wearing the pants. Who's wearing anything really. Microsoft probably jealous of your socks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alfatv