Need help unbricking HTC EVO please.

airbornecmh

May 13, 2011
Visit site
I rooted my phone through revolutionary a bit ago for the 2.3.3 root, everything has been fine. Last night I did a back up with clockwork mod. I flashed a rom. It would not load pass the white htc evo splash screen. I was reading in the forum for that rom it was common and to flash it with RA recovery which I did. Same white screen happened and I went to complete my back up again, there is no file under the back up folder.

I know that clockwork and RA are two different recoveries but I flashed RA recovery through ROM manager and I guess I messed up thinking the back up was still available if the flash didn't work. I have down a lot of forum reading and I haven't found a way to fix my phone. I have RA recovery at the moment but need clockwork for my back up, as my back up is on clockwork. I have tried to flash zips through recovery on RA but they always abort. I can hold volume down and power button and get to the boat loader, and my EVO can still charge when it is off. Thanks for any help I can get.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae