The application Dialer (process com.android.phone)

dishchiller

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I was deleted unwanted apps from my phone and accidently deleted TelephonyProvider.apk which keeps giving me a pop up saying, "The application Dialer (process com.android.phone)..." keeps popping up. After tons of searching I was able to find out which file causes that, but the stupid thing wont go away and its extremely hard to get into my setting to clear the cache.

I even did a stock reflash, but unfortunately it was unsuccessful.

Can someone please tell me how can i get rid of that or a way to access so i can get rid of this and have access to my phone again.

dishchiller

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
ok i found a telephony app, but now how do i get it in to the phone and install it? my phone is factory reset and the pop up wont really let me access things...

Ccody47

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
If I'm not mistaken, you can use adb to install apps, don't quite remember the process, but a little Googling should reveal the process.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

dishchiller

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Ok, I downloaded all the requirements to make adb work...now how do I make it work? I cant find a tutorial to use adb to install an application..

HalizDad

Banned
Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
Aw hell, you didn't necessarily delete the dialer. I deleted a wallpaper once and it took down the entire touchscreen. All I had WAS a wallpaper. What a PITA.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac