Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

ROM
    Stock for now

Default Re: Emergency help for my evo!!

Good find.

Yeah I got bored at work some time last week and made a video on this subject.

Shameless plug
    Banned

ROM
    Stock for once.

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeCrawler View Post
    Good find.

Yeah I got bored at work some time last week and made a video on this subject.

Shameless plug
    I think he lost the whole thing but I can't see his phone. Good luck!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #28  

ok sorry if i confused anyone...my phone lets me go onto the screen with the skateboard androids when i hold the volume down and power button but thats it. if i take the battery out and jus hit the power button it doesnt boot just stays on the white screen that says HTC EVo.. but i just got a new evo and i dont have to worrry about rooting anymore lol unless someone who seriously knows how to do it i would jus let them do it

ROM
    Stock for now

That's much clearer, but that was an easy fix.

Anyhow, glad your good with a new evo.

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeCrawler View Post
    Little confuse now. What won't turn on? Phone itself? There is no way you can get into your bootloader screen? The white screen with androids on skateboards.

Why I'm confuse is you say it won't turn on, but you are able to get to the stock recovery. If you can get to the stock recovery, you should be able to get to the bootloader.
    Help!! I'm stuck in a boot loop. I can get to the stock recovery screen. Everything is done as you guys mention on this forum but I never get the green arrow screen or the red exclamation point screen. I followed the directions to a "T" and instead the boot loop continues after initiating a recovery. Please tell me if I am doing something wrong.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12