Already rooted to 3.70.651.1 - Point me in the right direction?

audiorox

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
So I've been rooted for a while with Froyo 2.2 Build 3.70.651.1... I know I used unrEVOked, if that matters.

I'm trying to find a thread or instructions on how to upgrade to the latest rooted update. There's tons of information on how to root but nothing really screams out me on how to do it if I'm already rooted. I've searched and searched too, and I've done tons of reading. I suppose I'm just afraid of bricking my phone.

If someone could please point me in the right direction for a thread that'll help me get the latest rooted update if I'm already rooted.

Thank you!

P.S. I apologize if this is a thread you guys see a lot, I'm just not sure.

PFCLand

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
So I've been rooted for a while with Froyo 2.2 Build 3.70.651.1... I know I used unrEVOked, if that matters.

I'm trying to find a thread or instructions on how to upgrade to the latest rooted update. There's tons of information on how to root but nothing really screams out me on how to do it if I'm already rooted. I've searched and searched too, and I've done tons of reading. I suppose I'm just afraid of bricking my phone.

If someone could please point me in the right direction for a thread that'll help me get the latest rooted update if I'm already rooted.

Thank you!

P.S. I apologize if this is a thread you guys see a lot, I'm just not sure.

Here try this , I was unsuccessful but I never used unrevoked before but i hope this works .

http://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=90582

[GUIDE]Updating to rooted gingerbread WITHOUT flashing a new ROM or wiping your phone

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phlyx