not rooting wtf?

icyhotpatch

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
so im new to rooting i get the idea but dont know whats going on. i reset to factory defaults and i have my evo 4g 2.3.3 and tried revolutionary 6 times an it errors every time and im getting really mad at it. why wont it work! need some help im sure ill figure it out im just tooo frustrated at it right now

dizzle16

May 4, 2011
Visit site
I'm not even rooted, almost in the same boat you are. But im sure these guys are gonna need you to be a little more specific on the error messages you're getting. As it is you're not giving enough details for someone to help you. Try listing error message along with what exactly you're doing to get said message

MEZOCLONE

May 6, 2011
Visit site
so im new to rooting i get the idea but dont know whats going on. i reset to factory defaults and i have my evo 4g 2.3.3 and tried revolutionary 6 times an it errors every time and im getting really mad at it. why wont it work! need some help im sure ill figure it out im just tooo frustrated at it right now

If you pm me I will walk you through it step by step, just tell me what you have tried so far?