Nu 2 roooting and tooting

journie77

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
OK FONE ROOTED BUT DONT KNO WHICH WAY TO GO SHUD I sENCE IT ...GINGERBREAD...IT HELP THE THE NUBEE OUT HERE...WHICH IS BEST FOR MY EVO!!!!!!!(GIGGTY)

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
OK FONE ROOTED BUT DONT KNO WHICH WAY TO GO SHUD I sENCE IT ...GINGERBREAD...IT HELP THE THE NUBEE OUT HERE...WHICH IS BEST FOR MY EVO!!!!!!!(GIGGTY)

If I understand your badly spelled post correctly then you wanna know what type of ROM you "should" use?

As I tell everyone that asks, it's a matter of taste. Now that you're rooted you can try them all if you want. Some people like Sense ROMs and others like AOSP ROMs. The thing is that you have to try it for yourself to see what your like.

iEVOkethe5th

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
LMAO, he said giggity.. lol
For the OP try decks 1.3d for an overall great aosp Rom, or if you like sense, give barnacle's Savagedsense a go.. As previously mentioned its really a matter of personal choice. Maybe do what I did and flash everything you can get your hands on untill you get a feel for what fits you best. Beware however, its easy to become a flashaholic. IMO, its the best addiction to have, and easy on the pocket book.
Edit: for mis-spelling, predictive text..
Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith