-Working USB - Thanks dungphp[/COLOR]

[COLOR="#FF0000"]Changelog for Beta 6[/COLOR]
[COLOR="#00FF00"]Re-release [/COLOR]

Offical Thread

Download Beta 7

NegativFlaw

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I downloaded this ROM yesterday! Flashed it last night and I gotta say it is awesome! It's my first time flashing a ROM but it was quite eBay after I figured out the ROM manager. There are don't issues but I was expecting it being it is brand new. Should I post my issues here or where should I post them?

darklite41

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Been using this Rom for the past two weeks and my only knock on it is that bluetooth doesn't work yet. But overall it's a smooth running Rom that gives you a pretty good battery life.

Edit: Just read on XDA forums that team nocturnal has stopped working on this rom at the request of one of their team members.

Here's another thread I found from another dev that's working on it if you guys want to follow it.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1272407

Last edited:

anon(184007)

Feb 22, 2011
neweragfx.com
We had a issue with one of the team members on this project. We have regrouped and are currently working on a new CDMA port of bliss. I will update the OP once we have a stable beta.

CaMelGuY1337

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
How do I flash this rom using armon ra

This is assuming you've made your Nandroid and wiped everything clean. Make sure the ROM file is on the root of the SD card. Select "flash zip from sd" on the main menu of recovery. Scroll down until.you have the ROM highlighted and select it. It'll ask you did your sure you want to install it, select yes and let it do its thing. Once it's done go ahead and reboot the system. It normally takes longer for the ROM to boot up for the first time. After that you're done....enjoy your new ROM. Hope that helped. :D

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Drider#AC

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Got it downloaded how do I get that wallpaper in the picture above and how do I get rid of the blue them and mph battery a differentbattery mod would be nice thanks