Cridifer

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
So I just Zip'd NocturnalBliss Beta 2.3.5 Sense 3.5. But like it says its beta, I know its right on the verge of being a real Rom (total pinocchio reference). But anyway, I really like the Sense Software, but this one is still just alittle um, slow kinda (But seems awesome!) and i keep getting a connection error message,. This is my first, im still a newbie but so far so good. Had issuse with the root but it was stupid, just a small thing i over looked. so any good roms with sense or are is there better then sense? Also are all the Rom and what ever else im Zip'in to sd going to screw me out of room on sd card. this NocrturnalBliss sucked up all my storage! Do i need to Partition the SD? Any help is mocho apprecated!! I know there are tons of places to read this stuff and trust me I have been for a couple of months now but ya never know, i might just get the answer to the meaning of what are we all rooting for/living for... from this post.

CaMelGuY1337

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure I follow you, are you asking if the ROMs are going to cause you to run out of space on your SD card?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

HalizDad

Banned
Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
Once you have a ROM installed, you can delete it from your SD card.

As far as what a good Sense ROM is, it's all personal preference.