Invalid beta key... please help!

sheimerl

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
When I rooted the 1st beta key did not work for me. I restarted the process and got a different key which worked the first time

charlibob

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
INVALID BETA KEY :(
I have the same problem. I have reloaded everything many, many times, checked and rechecked my serial number and beta key, removed HTC sync, put the evo in usb debugging, still no joy. It is driving me nuts.

AlphaTango414

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
INVALID BETA KEY :(
I have the same problem. I have reloaded everything many, many times, checked and rechecked my serial number and beta key, removed HTC sync, put the evo in usb debugging, still no joy. It is driving me nuts.

Make sure you can tell the difference between the O and zero same goes for upper I and lower l

The beta key has to be put in exactly as it shows. Capitalization is the Same. Also are you getting your serial number from.your phone? Open the revolutionary tool and plug your phone up. When it ask forntour beta key, right to tjr left of that, it should have your serial number. Make sure it matches what you are putting into the generator for your beta key. If it is different than use that number.

DumpedDuce Approves This Message

charlibob

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
The serial number under the battery, and the serial number revolutionary shows are exactly the same. I have been very careful to copy the beta key exactly including correct capitalization and not confusing letters and numbers. I get the same failure with both my laptop and desktop. There must be a problem of some kind with the phone. I have tried so many times I am getting discouraged.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith