Problems running GB 1.3d?

vulcan001

Member?
Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
I currently flashed over to Decks GB 1.3d & ive got some problems as so does my friend who i did the flash for him. I type & the phone often times goes haywire typing random stuff? When i try to put in my pattern it does the same exact thing. Ive wiped the cache & dalvik cache & it still does that. Ive been currently running a salvagezen kernel & maybe that might be the cause? Need some help with this. Thanks.

MEZOCLONE

May 6, 2011
Visit site
Is this the same problem you had before? I might be thinking of someone else but if it is you might be looking at a hardware problem....

vulcan001

Member?
Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
Well I had a problem with cm but after doing a cache & dalvik cache wipe it didn't give me problems. I don't this is a hardware problem the phone originally never has done this kind of thing. Also my friend was running 1.3d & his contacts would erase for some odd reason so I flashed him over to a cm rom to fix the problem. I flashed over to 1.3e & I'm hoping this fixes the problem if not I got another rom lined up for flashing to my phone. Overall gb is a good rom I love some of the features but I'm hoping this one works for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs