Updating Kernels

cardude10

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
Once I flash AOSP Rom and then I want to flash a sense rom . What kernel I should flash before I successfully flash a sense rom after AOSP

CaMelGuY1337

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Once I flash AOSP Rom and then I want to flash a sense rom . What kernel I should flash before I successfully flash a sense rom after AOSP

I usually just go with the kernel that's built into the ROM. With moderate use, you can usually get pretty decent battery life. :)

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

vulcan001

Member?
Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
I'd suggest either trying a tiatmat or salvagezen kernel. If u wanna go the easy route without using recovery to flash over the kernel u can use kernel manager lite. Gives u name of kernel, specs on what it does, & for what type of rom it is. I use it when I just wanna try a kernel & be lazy about it. It also wipes the dalvik cache & cache for u in one shot. As always use at ur own risk. But we never listen or read warnings rite? Haha. Goodluck man.

eldub1

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
I use tiatmat. In recovery. Once placed on the root of th sd card. Do the full wipe then flash your rom. Flash your kernel. Now reboot.

AlphaTango414

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Countless times have it been made known, everyone's phone is going to act different on different kernels. I also just use the one that comes with the rom. Just makes things more simple.

DumpedDuce Approves This Message

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thambu63