1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Computer not recognizing my device

Had my device rooted by a pro. A carrier's employee. Anyway, they installed the King's Rom. Now, when I connect the USB cable from my android to my computer, I don't get a menu drop down to transfer photos, data, etc. because my computer is not recognizing my device. What can I do? Thank you in advance.

ROM
    Arctic Hd

Try a different rom.

DumpedDuce Approves This Message
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Talking Re: Computer not recognizing my device

Thanks DDD....

Is there a ROM you would suggest? Nothing fancy, remember I'm a Senior4g...

ROM
    Arctic Hd

Quote Originally Posted by androidSenior4g View Post
    Thanks DDD....

Is there a ROM you would suggest? Nothing fancy, remember I'm a Senior4g...
    Decks 1.2 stable. F'in great.

DumpedDuce Approves This Message

ROM
    ICS 4.0.3

Default Re: Computer not recognizing my device

Had my device rooted by a pro. A carrier's employee. Anyway, they installed the King's Rom. Now, when I connect the USB cable from my android to my computer, I don't get a menu drop down to transfer photos, data, etc. because my computer is not recognizing my device. What can I do? Thank you in advance.

Hey I heard you on the tech guy show the other day haha.....So what version of king's are you running? There may be a fix for you problem. If you're looking for a different sense rom I love Evolved R3 charged, it also leaves a lot of internal memory left over after flash.

PM me and maybe we can fix this for you if you like this rom....

Default Re: Computer not recognizing my device

I had a similar issue where my phone wouldn't connect to my computer. I tried just about everything including swapping ROMs (CM7 to a sense rom, forget which) and still had issues. phone would charge if it was powered off, but if I turned it on, it wouldn't connect.

By chance, I updated HTC sync and it took off and read my phone. So it could be that simple.