Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default GB 2.3.7

I thought I would see a 2.3.7 rom, does anyone know of one coming out?

Carrier
    Cyanogenmod 7/scott Pilgr

Default Re: GB 2.3.7

My wife has a nexus s that I saw her update to 2.3.7 and the only real addition is "wallet" I didn't notice any other improvements but maybe she did.

Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Goodness V8.0.5a

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Is the GB 2.3.7 the OS in the rom EVOlvedROM R3chargeD EVO? I do not see it listed on the thread for that rom.

Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Goodness V8.0.5a

No, EVOlvedROM R3chargeD does not have 2.3.7 The only ones (for evo) that I know of thus far are the CM nightlies 214 > and Team Nocturnals Xplod E4G 2.0.1

Global Posts
    23 Global Posts

Also, it doesn't show on the forum but kushdeck's rom is 2.3.7 now as well. I just followed the down load links and it was updated a few days ago. I like it. Faster, aosp, etc.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

I have downloaded the Gingerbread-evo-deck-1.3, 2.3.7, and have been running it for a couple of days. Everything seems to be working. I have had a couple of fc's at first but none for the last 24 hours. Hard to tell about battery life as I am a Sense user and spending a lot of time tweaking this to what I like so the battery doesn't last much over 8 hours because of that. With a2sd I have on the Manage Applications page 64 MB used and 364 MB free.

I am running cyanogen mod 7.1 2.3.7. Stable

Been running for two days now. I love it! I was down to 43mb of memory.. finally got sick of the
    sense reboots. So took the plunge and rooted. I know have 423mb to start. With all my apps loaded... I am at 297mb of space on my phone now with some apps loaded back on!!!

Only glitch I have found... is when you are done with a Bluetooth call. I seem to lose my speaker volume. A reboot corrects it. Other than that.. I love the basic stock gingerbread. I can customize. The way I want to.
    I also love the setting for speaker. Sounds it really makes a huge difference in sound for the phone speaker.
    I downloaded the The rom from rom manager.
    Worth looking into.
    Oh by the way.... not one reboot like I got from sense!!!!