SuperWario89

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Hey everyone

i was using the evolved rom, was having some issues so i decided i was going to do a factory reset and then flash something new. Under the factory reset options i picked the option to erase the sd card...

now when my phone restarts i cant do anything, it just shows the htc sense background, but i cant pull down the notification bar or anything else like that. cant pick up phone calls etc..

i went into recovery (newest version of clockworkmod) and i tried to format/mount the sd card and it just keeps giving me an error... so i have no way of getting a file onto the card to reflash my phone..

any help?!

SuperWario89

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
i looked at that already... my problem is that i cant install the android SDK because the java JDK doesn't have an installer for 32bit vista..

fml

SuperWario89

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
looks like i was able to fix it by reformatting the card with my laptop, then putting it back into the phone and formating it there with clockworkmod recovery. rebooted the phone, did a partition of the sd card, and now i'm flashing the evolved rom again.

looks like i'm almost out of the woods!

SuperWario89

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
i used an sdcard adapter and put the sdcard into my laptop. then i formatted the sdcard using my laptop. put the sdcard back into my phone, formated it again using the clockworkmod recovery. Then i plugged my phone into my computer, selected "mount usb" in clockworkmod, transfered the rom file onto the sd card, and then flashed like i normally would..

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey