issue with htc mail app on rooted phone

dizzle16

May 4, 2011
Visit site
I've been running EVOvolved recharged since September without issue until last week. I got a email notification on my HTC "Mail" app (that ive used without issue since flashing this rom back in september) and went into app then a box popped up saying "Authentication error: please verify username and password" my password hasn't changed and I have since entered it like 5 times and gotten same message. Does anyone know what the issue could be. Also I have been thinking of switching roms. Does anybody know of a full sense 3.0 rom with 4g working and 300+mb of internal memory on clean install besides evolved recharged? Kinged shooter and pyramid only have 170mb others are sense 2.1+3.0 blends or asop+3.0 mixes. I want 3.0 or 3.5. Id even sacrifice the 4g but i cant sacrifice memory. No too big on asop Roms. I like sense 3.0 and up

dwelder

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Your email app might have erased your data for some reason. Try going in and putting your user name and password back in. If that doesn't work, deleting then reinstalling the email apk.

I can't help you on ROMS because I'm not a fan of Sense Roms. sorry:(

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevinrshay1984