Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default SD Card not working anymore!

I am running the newest stable version of CM (7.1.0), and my SD card all of a sudden stopped working. I'm getting an "Ongoing" notification that says "Blank SD Card, SD card blank or has unsupported filesystem". It won't let me format or mount the SD card, but I can still go to the manage applications part of the phone and see all of the file data on the SD card, it is just grayed out and I can't use anything that is on it.

Is there any hope to recover what is on the SD card? If not, is there a way that I can at least get it functional again?
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: SD Card not working anymore!

I did my own research, and it looks like it's fried....back to my 8 GB SD card for now

ROM
    Rooted Stock .246

Default Re: SD Card not working anymore!

Have you tried plugging the card itself into your PC? If your PC can read it, then you may be able to recover the data on it. Then you can format it and put the data back on it.

If not, then yup, it's fried.

Global Posts
    405 Global Posts
    ROM
    Jelly Bean

I was getting the same error. I put the SD card in my laptop and scanned for errors and now everything works fine.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk