Trying to unroot, can't get s-on. would appreciate any advice.

billgio

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
So I am trying to get back to stock so I can have the phone service by Sprint and I have been driving myself crazy all weekend trying to get s-on. First off I think the problem is that I ran the RUU exe first without flashing the Pc36img s-on file first.

I reinstalled amon ra 2.3 and tried flashing a whole slew of pc36img files with no luck. This is where I stand now:

S-off
Hboot 2.16.0001
Radio 2.15.00.0808
Amon ra 2.3
No root

If anyone could point me in the right direction to clean up this mess I would greatly appreciate your help. Do I need to re-root and start from the beginning?

xcpefrmreality

May 15, 2011
Visit site
So I am trying to get back to stock so I can have the phone service by Sprint and I have been driving myself crazy all weekend trying to get s-on. First off I think the problem is that I ran the RUU exe first without flashing the Pc36img s-on file first.

I reinstalled amon ra 2.3 and tried flashing a whole slew of pc36img files with no luck. This is where I stand now:

S-off
Hboot 2.16.0001
Radio 2.15.00.0808
Amon ra 2.3
No root

If anyone could point me in the right direction to clean up this mess I would greatly appreciate your help. Do I need to re-root and start from the beginning?

You can get sprint to hook up your phone with almost any sense based rom, maybe not the new 3.5s tho. I hooked mine up while running synergy. Hope this helps.

Reactions: billgio

billgio

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
Re: Trying to unroot, can't get s-on. would appreciate any advice

Thanks for the reply. You mean they repaired your custom rom evo? I think that would really depend on the technician.