HTC EVO 4G; Frozen @ logo screen. HELP!!!

kngsxvigil

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
I rooted my HTC EVO 4G, backed up all my apps/data, downloaded CM7, and google apps. performed a wipe of my data in recovery mode, wiped my cache, my dalvik cache, then rebooted into CM7, installed Titanium and restored my backup (all seemed to work...mostly). It was "buggy"; where I would get constant FC's where it said process android.com ______ (insert process here ie: calendar, apps, etc) needs to close or something to that effect where it would close my calendar, or the settings I was trying to go to including Sound, etc.
So, I decided to wipe again and attempt a fresh install of CM7 again using the same process of wiping and installing CM7, and google apps in recovery. NOW, it's frozen at the HTC EVO 4G screen and won't go any further. I can pull the battery and go back into the bootloader and/or recovery mode but I try to reboot and it freezes again at the HTC EVO 4G flash screen. Help me, to get my phone up and working again. I'd be willing to go back to my stock Sprint rom but I went through the process of rooting so that I could change things, and CM7 had the best reputation.
Thanks in advance,
Mark Carter :confused: