Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #251  

ROM
    EOS3 nightly 61 (4.1.2)

OP has been updated with latest build. Deck said MMS should be fixed. Can anyone confirm?

Sent from the greatest HTC EVO 4G ever made!!!
    If by some chance I helped you out, please be so kind as to hit that thanks button. You'd be a lot cooler if you did.

Global Posts
    162 Global Posts
    ROM
    Varies

Default Re: [ROM][ICS][4.0.4][4-09-12][WIP]supersonic-ota-eng.deck-pb17

Quote Originally Posted by CaMelGuY1337 View Post
    OP has been updated with latest build. Deck said MMS should be fixed. Can anyone confirm?
    I see someone else mentioned in the comments on devhost saying MMS works. I haven't tried it yet though.

MMS Confirmed works in 17
    and as for the Search Bar, I use the magnifying glass for just screenshots as well and yeah that real estate you are talking about is highly customizable by adding columns and rows. I keep folders on the homescreen, so all my apps are organized. rarely do i have to even open the app drawer, convenient.

PB17 running smoothest i have seen. I keep getting a FC google maps on bootup anyone else had this?

Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 2.3.3

downloded/installed yesterday... great rom so far.
    few things maybe to unique to my install:
    GTalk shows all contacts and myself as always offline (could be in an update/version. my wife's BB is having some issues with that. Any ideas as i use Gtalk for for work)
    like everyone else, a few FCs
    is there a gps issue?
    ICS ringtones and Wallpapers/LWPs would be wonderful

Overall, i give it a 4.8/5. This will be my daily driver for a while. Great Job!!
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #255  

ROM
    EOS3 nightly 61 (4.1.2)

OP has been updated with latest build and a couple of extras.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
    If by some chance I helped you out, please be so kind as to hit that thanks button. You'd be a lot cooler if you did.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #256  

ROM
    EOS3 nightly 61 (4.1.2)

Quote Originally Posted by clytle View Post
    downloded/installed yesterday... great rom so far.
    few things maybe to unique to my install:
    GTalk shows all contacts and myself as always offline (could be in an update/version. my wife's BB is having some issues with that. Any ideas as i use Gtalk for for work)
    like everyone else, a few FCs
    is there a gps issue?
    ICS ringtones and Wallpapers/LWPs would be wonderful

Overall, i give it a 4.8/5. This will be my daily driver for a while. Great Job!!
    This was actually the first ROM I've used since I rooted my phone that I got Google Navigation to work. I can't tell you how happy it made to have a woman give me directions.

Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 2.3.3

Default Re: [ROM][ICS][4.0.4][4-10-12][WIP]supersonic-ota-eng.deck-pb18

This was actually the first ROM I've used since I rooted my phone that I got Google Navigation to work. I can't tell you how happy it made to have a woman give me directions.

lol. now thats funny stuff. it worked great the few times i used it with the GB ROM from Decks. found out my problems though... i had restored the system data from Titanium that didnt play well this rom. now, GT works, so far no FCs (pb18) and from what i have actually setup, its pretty damn good. will try navi and whatnot tonight.
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #258  

ROM
    EOS3 nightly 61 (4.1.2)

Quote Originally Posted by clytle View Post
    lol. now thats funny stuff. it worked great the few times i used it with the GB ROM from Decks. found out my problems though... i had restored the system data from Titanium that didnt play well this rom. now, GT works, so far no FCs (pb18) and from what i have actually setup, its pretty damn good. will try navi and whatnot tonight.
    Cool deal, let us know your findings. I really hope that gps navigation works perfectly, that would be sweet.

In the mean time... I saw the commercial for the new Nokia Lumina and had to make this.

Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 2.3.3

Cool deal, let us know your findings. I really hope that gps navigation works perfectly, that would be sweet.

In the mean time... I saw the commercial for the new Nokia Lumina and had to make this.

I like it!

The only real hiccups I have noticed so far is that when using google maps (navigation, latitude, maps, etc) my phone locks up and reboots every time. That's not a big issue as i dont use maps that often, except for latitude. I could see how it could be big deal to some ppl though.
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #260  

ROM
    EOS3 nightly 61 (4.1.2)

OP has been updated with latest build. (pb20) Contains daily bug fixes.

ROM
    Stock for now

Default Re: [ROM][ICS][4.0.4][4-12-12][WIP]supersonic-ota-eng.deck-pb20

OP has been updated with latest build. (pb20) Contains daily bug fixes.

Where is he hiding build pb20? Only newest I see is pb19 in his public folder.

ROM
    Decks Reloaded,RebelROM

I may have to try this. I always use Deck's but I just started flashing ROMs again.
    TOSHIBA Thrive Pio's Team Baked BlackBean 4.1.2 ROM
    Samsung Galaxy Note 1 (i717) CM11 4.4.2 kitkat (jamied)
    Samsung GalaxyTab 3 (7 in) Deleterious ROM
    HTC EVO 4G Deck's Reloaded ROM
    Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (i317) unlocked Ditto Note 3.1.1 (4.3) ROM
    B&N Nook Color (Gifted to relative)
    Samsung Galaxy Prevail Half A$$ed ROM
    EVO Shift JellyBelly ROM
    Samsung Galaxy S3 DanKang 4.3.1 ROM

13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #263  

ROM
    EOS3 nightly 61 (4.1.2)

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeCrawler View Post
    Where is he hiding build pb20? Only newest I see is pb19 in his public folder.
    Just use the link under Download in the op my friend.

Last edited by CaMelGuY1337; 04-12-2012 at 07:42 PM.
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #264  

ROM
    EOS3 nightly 61 (4.1.2)

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post
    I may have to try this. I always use Deck's but I just started flashing ROMs again.
    Well, this is one heck of an awesome ROM to begin flashing again with. I will be flashing as soon as I get the chance.

ROM
    Stock for now

Just use the ink under Download in the op my friend.

Oh I used it lol

So you got a secret folder huh!
  16. Thread Author  Thread Author    #266  

ROM
    EOS3 nightly 61 (4.1.2)

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeCrawler View Post
    Oh I used it lol

So you got a secret folder huh!
    Maaaaybe.

SmokeCrawler likes this.

Digging the ROMS...keep it up man. On update 20, noticed that the camera was inverted both vertically and horizontally. didn't notice it on update 18.

Is the front camera working?

Also I've noticed a few random reboots when using the browser or searching on Google Play. I think its the keyboard? Maybe? I havent really been able to accurately replicate it and also it doesn't wont to do it when I have logcat going.

Other than that LOVE THE ROM. Been using it as a daily for the past week.

Hey guys, I've got a couple questions here.

I'm using the Mason kernel v0.14 with hwa, fso, and sbc. Does this rom and kernel work with v6 supercharger and cod tweaks? And what is the best governor for the mason kernel at the moment?

Thanks

Global Posts
    162 Global Posts
    ROM
    Varies

Try it and let us know! That's what a pre-beta is all about, your testing information is VERY valuable at this point. This ROM is still early, it's lucky to be running at all, never mind questions about adding in different kernels and scripts and such. Since you just joined and this was your first post, review the past comments for recent versions and you will see what works and what doesn't. Help us test the ROM or please be patient on asking the advanced integration questions.

Alright so I'm trying out the latest release pb22. It's not bad! Smooth, clean, crisp. However I noticed apps I use a LOT such as google+ closes when I attempt to start a hangout. That I'm assuming is due to the front camera still not working.

As mentioned earlier I don't belive 4G/Wimax is working, then again I'm right outside 4G area. I'll try and test it but I dont think that's working.

The main thing as I'm sure for all is the camera. The front camera doesn't work. The back camera works and takes great photos. Is there a way for the auto focus to be turned off and as users have that control before taking the pic. Maybe it doesn't matter, but it seems to do ok when focusing. The camera is also very fast taking the picture as well. No hesistation.

I did get a reboot.. On this pb22 did I need to install GAPPS or was that included. I installed ics gapps but somehtng tells me I didn't need to. If someone can confirm I would appreciate it. Overall it's not a bad app. The front camera is the main issue at this point and I think ppl will use this as daily ROM.

I also use GPS ALOT!! So far it works ok.. there was one FC but I haven't really put it to the test.. I will report back later as I will put GPS to the test today.

These are things espcially GPS that should be fixed well.

However my request is the front camera.. Is there not a file from a different ICS device that could be imported to the EVO for it to work? It seems it just needs to be "turned on" and it's there.

So far so good.

---NYG- JAY---
    Thanked by:
  22. Thread Author  Thread Author    #272  

ROM
    EOS3 nightly 61 (4.1.2)

Quote Originally Posted by nygjay View Post
    Alright so I'm trying out the latest release pb22. It's not bad! Smooth, clean, crisp. However I noticed apps I use a LOT such as google+ closes when I attempt to start a hangout. That I'm assuming is due to the front camera still not working.

As mentioned earlier I don't belive 4G/Wimax is working, then again I'm right outside 4G area. I'll try and test it but I dont think that's working.

The main thing as I'm sure for all is the camera. The front camera doesn't work. The back camera works and takes great photos. Is there a way for the auto focus to be turned off and as users have that control before taking the pic. Maybe it doesn't matter, but it seems to do ok when focusing. The camera is also very fast taking the picture as well. No hesistation.

I did get a reboot.. On this pb22 did I need to install GAPPS or was that included. I installed ics gapps but somehtng tells me I didn't need to. If someone can confirm I would appreciate it. Overall it's not a bad app. The front camera is the main issue at this point and I think ppl will use this as daily ROM.

I also use GPS ALOT!! So far it works ok.. there was one FC but I haven't really put it to the test.. I will report back later as I will put GPS to the test today.

These are things espcially GPS that should be fixed well.

However my request is the front camera.. Is there not a file from a different ICS device that could be imported to the EVO for it to work? It seems it just needs to be "turned on" and it's there.

So far so good.

As stated in the OP...Do not flash any gapps file with this ROM. They are built in.

Thanked by:
  23. Thread Author  Thread Author    #273  

ROM
    EOS3 nightly 61 (4.1.2)

Thank you for letting me know the build was out. OP has been updated accordingly.

Sure. And thanks for the reply. I flash the from again to see if that stops some Fc's

Sent from my Swagurious HTC Evo
    ---NYG- JAY---

Default Re: [ROM][ICS][4.0.4][4-13-12][WIP]supersonic-ota-eng.deck-pb22

Ok after testing pb22- I went to start a movie on Netflix... It doesnt work! I thought EVERYTHING was working on the past builds?? Am I missing something..

How does the Evo not have video showing on Netflix?
    Last edited by nygjay; 04-15-2012 at 04:14 AM. Reason: **I have audio- but no video**
    ---NYG- JAY---
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast