Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

ROM
    Arctic Hd

Quote Originally Posted by CaMelGuY1337 View Post
    OMG!!! Kush just tweeted that BETA builds are going to be released in the week!!! This is awesome!

Sent from the greatest HTC EVO 4G ever made!!!
    Heard any more on this?

DumpedDuce Approves This Message Via HTC Evo 4g
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #127  

ROM
    EOS3 nightly 61 (4.1.2)

Quote Originally Posted by dumpedduce View Post
    Heard any more on this?

DumpedDuce Approves This Message Via HTC Evo 4g
    He hasn't sent out any tweets in regards to the new beta builds. We can check his public folder to see if he has uploaded a new build, but I forgot to bookmark theblink. Let me see if I can dig it up.

If by some chance I helped you out, please be so kind as to hit that thanks button. You'd be a lot cooler if you did.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #128  

ROM
    EOS3 nightly 61 (4.1.2)

Finally found them after digging through 2 and 1/2 months of tweets...lol.

ROM folder - http://dev-host.org/users/deck/?fld_id=609

Gapps folder - http://dev-host.org/users/deck/?fld_id=611

If by some chance I helped you out, please be so kind as to hit that thanks button. You'd be a lot cooler if you did.

ROM
    FreshEVO

Default Re: [ROM][ICS][4.0.3][2-14-12][WIP] ics-deck-evo [alpha7]

Finally found them after digging through 2 and 1/2 months of tweets...lol.

ROM folder - Dev-Host.org - The Ultimate Free File Hosting / File Sharing Service

Gapps folder - Dev-Host.org - The Ultimate Free File Hosting / File Sharing Service
    So ... are these beta builds? I guess he hasn't updated what's changed...
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #130  

ROM
    EOS3 nightly 61 (4.1.2)

Quote Originally Posted by jasonblanco View Post
    So ... are these beta builds? I guess he hasn't updated what's changed...
    No...Deck hasn't released beta builds for any devices as of yet. (not that I'm aware of anyway) These links are for his public folder for his ICS EVO 4G builds. He uploads to here before he makes them public.

6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #131  

ROM
    EOS3 nightly 61 (4.1.2)

Here is Decks latest tweet.

"@kushdeck: still busy trying to get these to a beta state for you all. #hangtight"

Thanked by:
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #132  

ROM
    EOS3 nightly 61 (4.1.2)

Hey guys, here is the latest build. Deck said this is a test build, but true beta is right around the corner.

***gapps are included***

http://dev-host.org/users/deck/?fld_id=609

Default Re: [ROM][ICS][4.0.3][2-14-12][WIP] ics-deck-evo [alpha7]

Downloading now, has anyone given this a try yet. And thanx for the heads up camelguy1337.
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #134  

ROM
    EOS3 nightly 61 (4.1.2)

Quote Originally Posted by andrewvalenti View Post
    Downloading now, has anyone given this a try yet. And thanx for the heads up camelguy1337.
    Not a problem at all. No I haven't, I'm running on AOKP (milestone 4) right now. The complied CM7.2 build I was using had its WiMAX get stuck turning on...destroyed my battery. No matter what I tried...airplane mode, reboot, battery pull...etc. Nothing fixed it, so I decided to see what the hype on "Open Kang" was. Loving it so far, awesome boot animation and some pretty sweet tweaks. I'm just waiting on Deck to bring his build up to beta because AOKP doesn't have the issue of having a black screen when using the camera. Which is something I use allllll the time, have to have that fully working. Other than that, his ROM is as top notch as the rest.

Global Posts
    2 Global Posts

Default Re: [ROM][ICS][4.0.3][3-16-12][WIP] HTC_supersonic-ota-eng.deck

htc_supersonic-ota-eng.deck.zip

Is this an update to ICS Alpha 8? It was uploaded today through his Dev-Host

ROM
    Stock for now

Hey guys, here is the latest build. Deck said this is a test build, but true beta is right around the corner.

***gapps are included***

Dev-Host.org - The Ultimate Free File Hosting / File Sharing Service

Thanks for the info. I seen this earlier today and was wondering if it was beta or not... Might give a run to see how it is.
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #137  

ROM
    EOS3 nightly 61 (4.1.2)

Quote Originally Posted by telefeno View Post
    htc_supersonic-ota-eng.deck.zip

Is this an update to ICS Alpha 8? It was uploaded today through his Dev-Host
    This is a build above Alpha 8. He has moved his ROM out of pre-alpha and pushed it to pre-beta stage. This is just a test build though, which is important to remember because there are going to be obvious bugs. Knowing Deck, he will have those squashed in no time.

13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #138  

ROM
    EOS3 nightly 61 (4.1.2)

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeCrawler View Post
    Thanks for the info. I seen this earlier today and was wondering if it was beta or not... Might give a run to see how it is.
    Not a problem at all man. Definitely give it a shot and let me know how it runs. I'm just waiting for him ROM to hit beta before I begin to run with it as a daily driver.

ROM
    Stock for now

Not a problem at all man. Definitely give it a shot and let me know how it runs. I'm just waiting for him ROM to hit beta before I begin to run with it as a daily driver.

I'm diffidently giving it a shot tomorrow. I can't wait for the camera issue to be solved so I can run it as a daily driver!
  15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #140  

ROM
    EOS3 nightly 61 (4.1.2)

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeCrawler View Post
    I'm diffidently giving it a shot tomorrow. I can't wait for the camera issue to be solved so I can run it as a daily driver!
    That's one of the reasons I'm running A.O.K.P. right now. I haven't tried the video record feature yet, but from the looks it works as well. I do want to run Decks though, been with it since almost the beginning. I mean you know, he brought vanilla GB to the EVO....dude is a legend if you ask me.

Global Posts
    412 Global Posts
    ROM
    DECKS ICS -MASON KERNEL

Default Re: [ROM][ICS][4.0.3][3-16-12][WIP]supersonic-ota-eng.deck-pb4

enjoying my ics evo4g
  17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #142  

ROM
    EOS3 nightly 61 (4.1.2)

Quote Originally Posted by jcwxguy View Post
    At this rate I'm not going to be doing anything but updating this thread...lol.

18. Thread Author  Thread Author    #143  

ROM
    EOS3 nightly 61 (4.1.2)

OP has been updated with the latest pre-beta build. Enjoy.

Global Posts
    257 Global Posts
    ROM
    Decks GB 1.3d

Default Re: [ROM][ICS][4.0.3][3-17-12][WIP]supersonic-ota-eng.deck-pb5

Last I tried from this was alpha 5. I liked it, but couldn't get over the cameras having issues at the time. pspunderground and deck have my eyes on their work for ICS on the EVO. Once something comes out that has both cameras working well and is super stable then I'll be on that.

Anyone try it yet? What works, what doesn't? I really wanna flash this now, but I kinda wanna hold out for an actual beta

Also, been rocking Alpha 8 for about a month now. It was great at first, but now I'm experiencing alot of random FCs and reboots. Might give AOKP a try until this is a beta.

I installed pb5 - most things seem to be working fine. But, I do have some problems with gapps. I installed a few different versions with varying results. With the 02/13 gapps I had installed with alpha5, Gmail, Market, and other things don't work. I tried the 03/17 gapps, and the calendar was missing (as it was with the 02/17 gapps on deck's download site).

Global Posts
    412 Global Posts
    ROM
    DECKS ICS -MASON KERNEL

gapps in already included with pb5, Kush said that if anyone flashes other gapps they will have issues
    enjoying my ics evo4g
  24. Thread Author  Thread Author    #149  

ROM
    EOS3 nightly 61 (4.1.2)

Has anyone been able to get pb5 to download? I get to the download page but I guess the link is dead.

Nope. I even tried to register there and the Captcha for the site are all messed up and don't work. Would be really nice if Deck uploaded the files to a site that doesn't suck.
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast