Just rooted on Gingerbread, how do I get HDMI out?!?

Braaainz

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Okay, I rooted my Evo 4g with Revolutionary. I uploaded Superuser and flashed Cyanogenmod 7.1 Stable.

How do I get HDMI out to my TV?!?

I thought CM7 supposedly had that working and I can't find a working app. HELP!!!!

If CM7 isn't capable of it... is there a Sense based ROM that has bluetooth mouse capabilities with most bloatware stripped? (I have the old FullHDMI app, but it will only work on Sense).

Braaainz

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Well, I got my FullHDMI app working on the stock gingerbread sense rom, but I had that working on froyo without having had to root.

I'm kicking myself for upgrading my phone to gingerbread. It seems like rooted froyo did everything I wanted. I just thought solutions/hacks would have come out by now for gingerbread.

Braaainz

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Anyone?
I just flashed CM7.1 again... and cannot get HDMI to work. I thought TeamWin had it working on CM7.1?!?

Can someone please help me get HDMI mirroring on my rooted Evo 4g with CM7.1? I've searched hi and lo and can't find anything that still is valid.

Braaainz

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
You need to go into the market and get Teamwin's HDMwIn app.

Thanks. I did that and got it working, but it is buggy as hell. I frequently have to exit out and restart the app before it will start to mirror. Audio is borked 90% of the time after using the app and requires a reboot.

I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling the app. I've reset the phone and flashed CM7.1 from scratch to make sure it wasn't a bad download. Is HDMI out really that buggy on CM7.1?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084