1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Just rooted on Gingerbread, how do I get HDMI out?!?

Okay, I rooted my Evo 4g with Revolutionary. I uploaded Superuser and flashed Cyanogenmod 7.1 Stable.

How do I get HDMI out to my TV?!?

I thought CM7 supposedly had that working and I can't find a working app. HELP!!!!

If CM7 isn't capable of it... is there a Sense based ROM that has bluetooth mouse capabilities with most bloatware stripped? (I have the old FullHDMI app, but it will only work on Sense).

Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    ROM
    stock

Default Re: Just rooted on Gingerbread, how do I get HDMI out?!?

Im using Radiance Revamped and the HDMI out is working......but lost 4g because its a Sense 3.5 build
    Current: Samsung Galaxy Note II
    Roms: Lab Rats LK8
    Version:4.1.2
    Hardware: L900.09
    Baseband: L900VPALK8
    PRI: ?
    PRL: 55010
    Kernel: 3.0.31-626403scinfra@SEP-83#1
    Themes: Million Shades of Gray
    Launcher: TW Launcher
    Recovery: TWRP
    Retired: Samsung Instinct,Palm Pre,HTC Evo 4g,htc Evo 4G LTE

3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Well, I got my FullHDMI app working on the stock gingerbread sense rom, but I had that working on froyo without having had to root.

I'm kicking myself for upgrading my phone to gingerbread. It seems like rooted froyo did everything I wanted. I just thought solutions/hacks would have come out by now for gingerbread.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Anyone?
    I just flashed CM7.1 again... and cannot get HDMI to work. I thought TeamWin had it working on CM7.1?!?

Can someone please help me get HDMI mirroring on my rooted Evo 4g with CM7.1? I've searched hi and lo and can't find anything that still is valid.

ROM
    Stock for now

Quote Originally Posted by Braaainz View Post
    Anyone?
    I just flashed CM7.1 again... and cannot get HDMI to work. I thought TeamWin had it working on CM7.1?!?

Can someone please help me get HDMI mirroring on my rooted Evo 4g with CM7.1? I've searched hi and lo and can't find anything that still is valid.
    You need to go into the market and get .
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeCrawler View Post
    You need to go into the market and get .
    Thanks. I did that and got it working, but it is buggy as hell. I frequently have to exit out and restart the app before it will start to mirror. Audio is borked 90% of the time after using the app and requires a reboot.

I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling the app. I've reset the phone and flashed CM7.1 from scratch to make sure it wasn't a bad download. Is HDMI out really that buggy on CM7.1?

What kernal are you running? Try another one that supports HDMI... maybe it will work better?
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Quote Originally Posted by Jaysus View Post
    What kernal are you running? Try another one that supports HDMI... maybe it will work better?
    I'm using the stock CM7.1 kernel. Any recommendations? Download links would be appreciated too.

Go to xda forums, and flash an AOSP kernel that supports HDMI.