[Scripts] Nift Coniptions Tweaks - tweak bundle - flashable zip

scottypeterson

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
Here is a flashable zip of 3 scripts that when put together speed up your phone and make it faster. I did not write these scripts, I just edited them to work like Car-O-Dopes tweaks. It basically has the same values as Car-o-Dopes tweaks. It is best to use this on a Sense rom. I used the S97ramscript, KickAssKernel, and 02sictweaks but I changed the values of each script to match what Car-o-Dopes tweaks do, and I wanted to share this with you all because it makes installing these tweaks easier and faster. Thanks to zeppelinrox for the kickasskernelizer, Juwe11 for the S97ramscript, Smokinl1337 for the 02sicktweaks, coffehandle for giving me the idea when he made his own tweaks, and Car-o-Dope for coming up with the ultimate combination of out-of-memory settings and sysctl tweaks that make your phone smooth as butter.

I use this on my HTC Evo 4g running Shooter E3D, with AnthraX kernel and it works like a charm.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/40376256/nif...ionstweaks.zip

Update:
Thanks to coffeehandle from XDA for update-script, now there's no need to mount /system and /data. When using either of the two updated scripts below, skip steps 9 and 11.

Sense Version
http://db.tt/1JH9hLXi

AOSP Version
http://db.tt/S9cZ64PL

Instructions: Follow Exactly
1) Make a nandroid backup incase something goes wrong or you want to revert.
2) Download a file manager like Root Explorer or ES File Explorer (I use Root explorer).
3) Open up root explorer and go to "system", then "etc", then "init.d". Click on the "Mount R/W" button so it turns to "Mount R/O" (that way you can delete files).
4) Delete any or move to a folder on your sdcard (incase you want to revert) any ram scripts or ram tweaks you may have that is in the "init.d" folder (examples of ram scripts or tweaks are 01sysctl, 06sysctl, 02sicktweaks, S97ramscript, 99supercharge, and 98Kickasskernel).
5) Also if you are running v6 supercharger, you need to un-supercharge. If you are running Kickass Kernelizer, you need to un-kernelize and do not run those scripts while you have the niftyconiptionsscripts installed.
6) Uninstall any ram manager apps or task killers and do not use these.
7) After you uninstall all of that, reboot your phone and verify that none of the scripts you had before are still installed. (it will mess with the scripts you are about to install).
8) Boot into recovery (preferably Amon Ra).
9) Once in recovery, you need to mount /system, then mount /data.
10) Find the niftyconiptionstweaks.zip you downloaded and flash it.
11) After you flash the zip, go back and unmount /system. Don't mess with the /data because after you flashed the zip, it automatically unmounted the /data for you.
12) Reboot phone and enjoy. Let your phone set at the lock screen for about 2 minutes, unlock and let it set for another 2 minutes to let it settle in. Your phone will become dramatically smoother after about an hour.

Last edited:

scottypeterson

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
Anyone try it? How's it working for you?

Sent from my Nifty Shooters E3D 4g while sick with Anthrax. Hit that thanks button if I managed to help.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37