I royally screwed up!

elcubanevo

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
I'm new at this so I need all the help you can give me,
I rooted my Evo4g with Revolutionary and after a lot of deliberation decided to flash the Mik v3.11.
I used clockwork mod and installation failed so I went back to my clockwork backup.
Then I switched to Amonra and proceeded to install the Rom. The problem is that I did no do a nndroid backup because I thought I already had one. I know what you r going to say and NO, i didnt do Titanium cause I didnt think I had enough rom space so I intended to do app brain.
To make story short, the rom is installed but I dont have data or apps at all, and went to my computer and the app brain is gone. I ROYALLY SCREWED UP!
Is there anything I can do? Pleaase, I need help.

Captain_Throwback

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I'm new at this so I need all the help you can give me,
I rooted my Evo4g with Revolutionary and after a lot of deliberation decided to flash the Mik v3.11.
I used clockwork mod and installation failed so I went back to my clockwork backup.
Then I switched to Amonra and proceeded to install the Rom. The problem is that I did no do a nndroid backup because I thought I already had one. I know what you r going to say and NO, i didnt do Titanium cause I didnt think I had enough rom space so I intended to do app brain.
To make story short, the rom is installed but I dont have data or apps at all, and went to my computer and the app brain is gone. I ROYALLY SCREWED UP!
Is there anything I can do? Pleaase, I need help.
Why don't you just reinstall the apps from the Play Store?

Reactions: elcubanevo

elcubanevo

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
Why don't you just reinstall the apps from the Play Store?

I cant do anything with the phone other than receive a call but cant even answer. When I switched from clockwork to amon ra, I didnt do a backup thinking that I already had one with clockwork, so I wiped all user data and now I dont have anything.
What I need to know is if there is any other way to re-aquire the user data or if there is a way to go back to clockwork from amon-ra.
Thank you for your help, I really appreciate it.

Newblood

May 18, 2010
Visit site
So will your phone not access the internet or Play Store?

If you can access both, try installing ROM Manager from the Play Store. I think it will let you switch back to Clockwork. Then you can reflash your backup nandroid. Then install titanium, backup your apps, switch back to Amon Ra and continue from there.

Captain_Throwback

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
So will your phone not access the internet or Play Store?

If you can access both, try installing ROM Manager from the Play Store. I think it will let you switch back to Clockwork. Then you can reflash your backup nandroid. Then install titanium, backup your apps, switch back to Amon Ra and continue from there.
If you install drellisdee's Amon RA Style Recovery (bootloader flashable attached to this post), you should be able to restore your clockwork nandroid, and then backup your apps & app data.

Save the PC36IMG.zip file to the root of your SD card (not in any folders), power your device off completely (make sure "Fast Boot" under Settings -> Applications or Settings -> Power is unchecked), and then hold the Volume Down button while pressing the Power button. The Bootloader will start up, and when asked whether to flash recovery, choose yes. When asked to reboot after complete, choose no, and then select recovery to boot into your new recovery. From there, you should be able to restore your nandroid.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon