30FPS adjusted through root/custom roms?

trooper54

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Does any one know if there is a way to up the fps from 30 with root/custom rom? Its obviously not a necessity, but it would be nice to have right?

Aridon

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Its a kernel level thing and we need the source code to get it working correctly. It will happen but it won't be tomorrow.

Aridon

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Check out bugless beast. Probably the fastest rom I've ever used on any device. I just swapped froyo for it. Everything works great just follow the directions in the first post on setup.

trooper54

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Did you notice that there are 4 active threads on the front page ALL about FPS??

*sigh*

Go take a look at this thread: http://forum.androidcentral.com/htc-evo-4g-roms-hacks/18458-how-many-fps-froyo.html

hey bud, maybe next time check the timestamps on the posts before ragging on them. Or maybe go rag on the 30 battery issue posts, or how about the screen issue, or 4g in your area posts....

also i specifically targeted mine to the rooting forum... please correct me if the others were too.

sigh...

cbfinger

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Check out bugless beast. Probably the fastest rom I've ever used on any device. I just swapped froyo for it. Everything works great just follow the directions in the first post on setup.

Are you fully rooted or could I load bugless beast with unrevoked root? Also where might one find thus Rom

Aridon

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Yes you will need to be rooted. You can find instructions here:

EVO 4G Android Development - xda-developers

Also all the roms are there. I'd recommend starting with damage control and the working your way to the others like bugless and evolution v8.

Read the first pages of every thread and the last page. That way you have an idea of what is going on. Then be sure to follow the directions and pay attention. Its not hard, just take your time.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power