AMAZING battery life!!!! Check it out!

frettfreak

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
So i installed a new rom Saturday night and i havent charged my phone since!

It lasted 1 day 9.5HR!!!!! I used the phone as i usually do... I would say it was moderate use throughout sunday (had a bunch of text messages, did some web browsing, played a few games, streamed a few short youtube vids, did some facebooking, etc). Bluetooth and wifi were both on when i needed them and turned them off when i wasnt using them (wifi was on most the time). I did not use my GPS or 4G.. BUT....

1 day 9.5hr!!!!!

Here is the ROM i installed: [ROM] Baked Snack V.7 6/16/10 FAST,STABLE,BATTERY SAVING+(optional 1.2ghz overclock) - xda-developers

Also, see attached pic for proof. I am blown away that a ROM would make THAT much difference because i would normally get about 10 - 14 hours depending on use!!

Kedar

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Oh god. I want this. I just don't want to start all over.

EDIT:
Wow... LOOK at the comments in the thread at people who tried it.

This ROM kicks a$$. Before I was getting 8 - 10 hours on a single charge. I flashed this ROM and it's been 36 hours since my last charge and my battery is at 50%
So i put this rom on last night and messed around with it a bit. left it on, and unplugged from the charger all night and have been using it as usual (some texting, a little web browsing, noting crazy, but still its not just sitting there do nothing is my point) and the battery life on this rom is absolutely AMAZING!!!

I am at 9hours and 58 minutes since plugged in and at 93%!!!!!!!!

HERO_OVER.... YOU ARE AMAZING!!! THANK YOU FOR YOUR WORK!!!!!

Last edited:

frettfreak

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
Oh god. I want this. I just don't want to start all over.

EDIT:
Wow... LOOK at the comments in the thread at people who tried it.

Get Titanium Backup! Its the BEST tool i have ever paid for (there is a free version too, but the paid version is worth 10x what the dev is asking for!!) You will be back up and running in 10 min!!

I change ROMS like underwear (but think i will be on this one for a while cause the battery life is just to good to lose!!) and Titanium Backup saves me SOOO much time!!

frettfreak

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
Not unusual with only 2% of Voice Calls.

Remember thats 2% of a day and a half! ;) And reguardless, I couldnt have gotten 1d9.5HR out of the stock rom if i just left my phone sitting there and didnt touch it!

what is the linpack score with this rom?

Havn't tested it.

Great....root needed.

Why is that a problem?? What rom wouldn't you need root? ;)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2