Unrevoked Evo having SD Card problems

RyboCollier

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Hello,

Last night I rooted my phone using the unrevoked method and I installed fresh 0.1. I had an issue last night where my phone wouldn't see the SD card.

Has this issue been resolved with the newer versions of the fresh rom? How do I get this update applied so that I don't have any issues with my phone seeing my sd card? I've only had enough time to get 0.1 installed and I would like to have 0.3 up and running by tonight.

Thanks!

d3xn2o

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Hello,

Last night I rooted my phone using the unrevoked method and I installed fresh 0.1. I had an issue last night where my phone wouldn't see the SD card.

Has this issue been resolved with the newer versions of the fresh rom? How do I get this update applied so that I don't have any issues with my phone seeing my sd card? I've only had enough time to get 0.1 installed and I would like to have 0.3 up and running by tonight.

Thanks!

Sounds like you have the Old Rom version...

Update and you should be good

RyboCollier

May 17, 2010
Visit site
To be honest i've never heard of it. Im new to Android and new to rooting. I've read that Fresh is a good rom to choose so I went with it. What are some benefits of Bugless over Fresh?

trooper54

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I can agree with that...

I was reading the "EVO-NonSense(AOSP Elements)" Has JIT enabled...

Is this a Froyo Build like Evolution v8?

Or is it just a 2.1 Rom...

its a 2.1 rom with a jerry rigged JIT. you get a 2-4 MFLOPs increase on benchmark.

RyboCollier

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I've been reading some threads throughout several android forums and it seems that there is no fix for the sd card issue with the Fresh roms. If I'm wrong can someone please correct me, if not I'll be going back to the stock rom.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2