Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By wanabee
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Blacklist

Another feature from CM7 that I miss is the "blacklist". I don't see this in either CM9 or CM10. The feature essentially allows you to block phone calls or text messages from anyone.

I am experiencing more and more marketing (and unknown number) phone calls. Not sure why. Are you guys also experiencing this....? I am on the no call list which seems to be of no value.

There are several apps in the play store for this functionality. Any recommendations on one you have used successfully. And does anyone know of another ROM that has this capability built in?

ROM
    BlackIce / inbREDed

Default Re: Blacklist

don't know if this will help but the phone numbers I consider spam (help the seals foundation,etc) I usually save them all to a heading/name called spam, and spam2, ect., under settings I have theses calls go directly to voice mail with no ringer, be surprised 99% do not want to leave a voice message.
    tube517 likes this.

ROM
    Decks Reloaded,RebelROM

Default Re: Blacklist

Also you can blacklist from Sprint's website.
    TOSHIBA Thrive • Pio's Team Baked BlackBean 4.1.2 ROM
    Samsung Galaxy Note 1 (i717) • CM11 4.4.2 kitkat (jamied)
    Samsung GalaxyTab 3 (7 in) • Deleterious ROM
    HTC EVO 4G • Deck's Reloaded ROM
    Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (i317) unlocked • Ditto Note 3.1.1 (4.3) ROM
    B&N Nook Color (Gifted to relative)
    Samsung Galaxy Prevail • Half A$$ed ROM
    EVO Shift• JellyBelly ROM
    Samsung Galaxy S3 • DanKang 4.3.1 ROM