New Radio & WiiMaxx

d3xn2o

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
not responsible? you arrogant linux elitist. :p

I Take no Responsibility for any of my Shenanigans!!!

Penguin all the way!!! :p

arrogant_linux.jpg

UTnick

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
yeah, from the reading i did over there it doesn't appear the fix will work on the RvU rom from here.

d3xn2o

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
yeah, from the reading i did over there it doesn't appear the fix will work on the RvU rom from here.

I have some Bastardized Stock rom that works... I am contemplating Flashing a Rom without Bloat... IDK though

I Actually Use Sprint TV... Yea thats all Besides that everything else is useless

UTnick

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
Whats the Benefit from RVU?

Honestly?

When i want a stripped down Rom I just use Evolution

the RvU rom is pretty close to stock with the ability to uninstall certain sprint apps without using ADB. it doesn't have any UI changes and runs very, very stable. and there is the gumbo addition that makes the memory management more aggressive. it works well, too.

d3xn2o

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
the RvU rom is pretty close to stock with the ability to uninstall certain sprint apps without using ADB. it doesn't have any UI changes and runs very, very stable. and there is the gumbo addition that makes the memory management more aggressive. it works well, too.

I just use Auto Memory and have it set to Aggressive...
Along with ATK... Battery life is fine...

Maybe I'll Flash to that once the Full Flash is out...

I absolutely HATE NASCAR!!!

Cars are meant to Turn in more then one direction...

d3xn2o

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I installed these on a rooted stock ROM. 4G just scans without finding anything :(

IDK what to tell you buddy...

Installed perfect over here...

Some people might have issues... Im not done reading the whole thread...

3G here at work is very strong... Idk if the Baseband was to fix any signal issues but its better then it has been for a while

sveilien

Jun 18, 2010
www.punnyshirts.com
IDK what to tell you buddy...

Installed perfect over here...

Some people might have issues... Im not done reading the whole thread...

3G here at work is very strong... Idk if the Baseband was to fix any signal issues but its better then it has been for a while

My 3G is strong as before. It's just weird that the 4G is just not there. And I'm in Austin which is very covered. Just my luck I guess. :cool:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20