Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Exclamation Very Pissed, Iphone took on click and jailbroken, NOTHING has worked, Help Please!!!!

Listen, i've tried unrevoked 3, and it did not work. Made sure I had no Htc Sync, and it just was there with the message stating waiting for phone, make sure undebugging mode , and I did the charge only. I kinda, would like to freak out, because I really really would like my phone rooted. Please Please somebody help, I would like to have the ability to have the wifi tether capabilities and such. I just dont understand how iphone was so easy and yet I have an HTC evo and ....like nothing has just perhaps one click and its done like the iPhone? It was so easy. I switched to Android and now I thinking I wanna switch back I want my HTC...Im so frustrated. Help lol.

Global Posts
    1,532 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Rooted Mk3

Default Re: Very Pissed, Iphone took on click and jailbroken, NOTHING has worked, Help Please!!!!

It's because apple only has one dev team working on the entire is and despite the fact they won't admit publicly, they leave pretty big holes in ios security.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    Current Laptop - Samsung Ativ 4 Book, Ivy Bridge I7 @ 2.00GHz per Core, 8GB DDR3 Ram, Intel HD 4000, 750GB SATA
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Very Pissed, Iphone took on click and jailbroken, NOTHING has worked, Help Please!!!!

But have you rooted your phone? I mean, is there any way for just like a one click and boom done?! lol I'm really trying to look into it. I don't think my phones damaged in any way.

Sent from my PH44100 using Android Central Forums
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Anything???

ROM
    BoRKeD/1.2 GHz stock

Quote Originally Posted by aelizabethk98 View Post
    Anything???

What's the latest root method for HTC EVO 4G (NOT lte)?

Take a look. This should help. Keep an eye out for my list.

Sent from my HTC Inspire 4G using Android Central Forums
    Sent from my HTC DROID Vivid Ultra BoRKeD using Android Central Forums.