- 09-28-2012, 06:14 PM #2
Re: Removing a kernel
1. If you made a nandroid backup of your original setup before you made changes then you could restore that.
2. Running a custom Rom or stock rooted Rom just reflash the Rom and that will replace the kernel you flashed.
3. Find the stock kernel and flash it.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
- By hilker09 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 4Last Post: 07-19-2013, 12:12 PM
- By lfrench13 in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 02-21-2011, 06:38 PM
- By Jerzyiroc in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 10-04-2010, 03:13 PM
- By firstbeat in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 09-01-2010, 12:41 AM
- By Ukyo in forum HTC HeroReplies: 1Last Post: 10-15-2009, 01:15 AM