help! unable to unroot
My phone is beyond messed up with cm7 and I would like to just return to stock. I rooted my phone over a year ago and now when I try to use the unroot method it just says "USB error" every single time. Is there some way to fix this? or is there another unroot method?
Re: help! unable to unroot
please help me, I hate to be that person bumping their own thread but texts don't send, or send 25 of the same text, I can't download pictures, have to pull the battery multiple times throughout the day, my phone doesn't get peoples phone calls, then the other day it wouldn't even let me make calls. this worries me if I needed to call 911.
- 10-13-2012, 03:04 PM #3
- 55 Posts
- 10-29-2012, 10:54 AM #5
- By SadeLyn in forum Barnes & Noble NookReplies: 6Last Post: 01-24-2012, 08:55 AM
- By ParysC in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 1Last Post: 10-23-2011, 04:42 PM
- By MaxO in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 06-24-2011, 07:07 AM
- By Lee1138 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 14Last Post: 05-04-2011, 05:47 PM
- By xhunter187 in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 27Last Post: 02-08-2011, 02:07 PM