Root with apps2sd question
I am not the most technologically advanced person but I rooted my evo 4g a while back. I first went with Cyanogenmod, which I loved, but ran into an issue where I couldn't get MMS. I flashed the MikG 3.1 ROM and its fine but I can't move most apps to the SD card. I have searched and searched but can't figure out why I can't move a lot of apps to the SD card. I did read some long drawn out process involving reformatting the SD card. Any ideas?
btw, I do get MMS now with the new ROM.
- By panasrsm in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 08-05-2012, 11:45 AM
- By Freakish Gnome in forum Atrix Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 24Last Post: 04-19-2011, 06:48 PM
- By x-FRANKIE-x in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 22Last Post: 01-29-2011, 06:54 PM
- By Drow-NIN in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 09-27-2010, 02:21 PM
- By igotsanevo4g in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 08-01-2010, 02:51 AM