Parsing Recovery Screen?

vulcan001

Member?
Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
So I just got my replacement HTC Evo from the insurance, I'm currently trying to root it. Issue I'm facing is that the SD card I have has a recovery zip file & the hboot is trying to parse the recovery file. I would like to know if that I turn off the phone can the phone get jacked up or anything? I was rooting it through the cmd prompt but with this I'm not too sure what to even do. I've been waiting for a few minutes already. Nothing comes up.

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
So I just got my replacement HTC Evo from the insurance, I'm currently trying to root it. Issue I'm facing is that the SD card I have has a recovery zip file & the hboot is trying to parse the recovery file. I would like to know if that I turn off the phone can the phone get jacked up or anything? I was rooting it through the cmd prompt but with this I'm not too sure what to even do. I've been waiting for a few minutes already. Nothing comes up.
If the recovery img zip is named PC36IMG it will try to parse it. Remove it from your sdcard and you'll be fine

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463