- 163 Posts
- Deck ICS Alpha 4/Tiatmat
Parsing Recovery Screen?
So I just got my replacement HTC Evo from the insurance, I'm currently trying to root it. Issue I'm facing is that the SD card I have has a recovery zip file & the hboot is trying to parse the recovery file. I would like to know if that I turn off the phone can the phone get jacked up or anything? I was rooting it through the cmd prompt but with this I'm not too sure what to even do. I've been waiting for a few minutes already. Nothing comes up.
- 11-28-2012, 10:21 AM #2
- By pickarooney in forum LG Optimus BlackReplies: 1Last Post: 11-25-2011, 10:15 PM
- By cyberranger in forum AT&T Captivate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 06-08-2011, 08:44 AM
- By roym6 in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 06-04-2011, 09:40 PM
- By justinisloco in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 9Last Post: 03-31-2011, 12:09 AM
- By CPUGEEK in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 9Last Post: 11-03-2010, 11:25 PM