Superuser permissions

EvoRoy

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
I think I may have messed something up. I had a root but had not done the full root with nand backup (installed via commands not Unrevoked) I had wifi tether, overclock. Today while attempting to finish the root I installed busybox, titanium backup and Rom Manager. All at the same time. Then I began to get SU Request but the screen is blank and the phone freezes for a few seconds before I have to force everything closed.

Please help!!!!

Last edited:

t0ast3d

Banned
Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
I think I may have messed something up. I had a root but had not done the full root with nand backup (installed via commands not Unrevoked) I had wifi tether, overclock. Today while attempting to finish the root I installed busybox, titanium backup and Rom Manager. All at the same time. Then I began to get SU Request but the screen is blank and the phone freezes for a few seconds before I have to force everything closed.

Please help!!!!

Your supposed to get SU request, that's all that's right here lol

EvoRoy

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
Start over

You have Nand Unlocked now?

NO, Im scared to loose the root. Can you point me to the nand files and tutorial? The last ones I tried to use were corrupted which is why I held off on doing the nand backup. I tried to do the Unrevoked I downloaded it to my phone but nothing seamed to happen. I thought it was a bad download so I tried to do it again and it said insufficent memory to finish the download so I guess it is on the phone somewhere but I dont know what to do or how to access it.

Sorry for the noob questions this is my first Android phone. I am pretty good with computers just need a little help here. I will stick around to help others once I learn.

EvoRoy

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
Ok, I looked at my download history and Unrevoked downloaded reflash_pakage.exe to my phone but I get an error message that I am missing the software to open the file.

EvoRoy

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
Ok, sorry I got it rebooted and nand backup installed via unrevoked. I will reply after I see if it corrected the problem.

EvoRoy

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
Ok, superuser permissions working again. Nand installed and back up performed. What order should I download Rom manager, busybox and titanium back up?